ITINERARY: 6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS
Your safaris are booked but don’t forget to plan for time in the vibrant city of Cape Town and its surrounding areas. Within 24 hours, you can go from seeing lions to penguins, all in the wild. There is nowhere else in the world you can do this.
- Stay at One & Only Hotel, an urban chic resort which has set new standards for hotels in South Africa. The resort is conveniently situated in the centre of the Victoria & Albert Waterfront and has one of the best Spas in the city. The Vista Bar as the name suggests boasts the most panoramic views of the iconic Table Mountain. The rooms & suites at the hotel are without a doubt the most spacious in the city.
- Around the hotel the famous aquarium and Water Shed Market can be found. The Water Shed is highly recommended as one of the best artisanal markets in the city.
Private Full-Day Peninsula Tour
- Travel through many famous coastal suburbs of the Cape and traverse one of the world’s most spectacular passes – Chapman’s Peak.
- Visit the African penguin colony at Boulders Beach as well as the Cape fur seal colony on Duiker Island (weather dependent) or catch a glimpse of Southern right whales (seasonal) off the Cape’s longest beach.
- Spot wildlife in the Table Mountain National Park, and explore the rocky coastline, the Cape fynbos vegetation and the south-westernmost point of Africa – Cape Point – and its lighthouse.
- Stroll through world-famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens at the foot of Table Mountain.