A Journey Through India
ITINERARY: 15 DAYS, 14 NIGHTS
This journey interlaces some of India’s most compelling sights with one of the country’s ﬁnest wildlife parks. Whether you choose to see the Tigers or not, you will find India intoxicating.
The Oberoi and Taj Hotels offer over the top spas and elegant dining. No need to have concerns about food issues. If time permits indulge yourself in what these fabulous hotels have to offer.
- Explore the bustling and lively Old City with its labyrinthine maze of lanes overhung by a tangled mass of electric wires. Visit the Jama Masjid, which is believed to be the largest mosque in India, accommodating 20,000 worshippers at any given time.
- One of India’s seven holy cities, Varanasi is the holiest of them all. At sunset take a boat down the Ganges River past temples, abandoned palaces, and the crematorium and at sunrise watch the locals as they gather on the “ghats” for a cleansing dip in the holy river.
- Home to the Taj Mahal, visit this monument and view its perfect proportions and exquisite craftsmanship. This amazing wonder reflects the gorgeous colors portrayed at both sunrise and sunset.
- Jaipur is often referred to as the “Pink City”. Visit the City Palace and enjoy a private champagne tour of the residential and ceremonial rooms of the Palace.
- Shopping is a must in Jaipur! Take time to stroll through the famous bazaar. Explore the craft of jewelry – ranging from fabulous gems to silver and bone ornaments – all an integral part of Rajasthani culture.
- Browse the shops of Sadr Bazaar for Jodhpur’s famous glass bangles and beautiful mirror worked fabric. Drive out to the desert for an afternoon of exploration of the remote desert cultures.
- Experience an exhilarating zip-lining over the magnificent Meherangarh Fort providing extraordinary views of the fort, lakes, and valley. Expert guides accompany every tour.
- Udaipur is considered to be a fairy tale city of marble palaces and lakes
- Visit the City Palace and afterward walk through the Old City and see the ancient rare craft of ‘drawing on water’ and learn the secrets of Indian cooking.
- This “little piece of heaven on earth”, where their domes and arches, illuminated at night, reflect the lake and has views of the Aravalli hills is not to be missed!
TIME PERMITTING (TIGER SAFARI)
- If time allows, spend some time tracking tigers. Although it is not always easy to catch sight of these great beasts, there are plenty of other animals and birds that inhabit the sanctuaries. The parks are a wildlife enthusiast’s dream come true.
– The Tully Team
Explore our Experiences
We design life-enriching travel experiences to the most unforgettable destinations in the world, providing our clients with exclusive access in a unique and authentic way. Whether you want to cruise the world in splendor, take an unforgettable African safari or create a magnificent travel experience exclusive to you, we have the unsurpassed knowledge, expertise and impeccable service you require.
A private lunch on the Great Wall of China? Golfing on a glacier? A private audience with one of Japan’s last remaining Samurai? We create “WOW” moments and take you beyond anything you’ve ever imagined.
The hiss of steam, the sound of a whistle… rediscover the romance of rail on a glamorous train journey. Whether you travel through Europe, Asia or South America, there is nothing quite like the magic of trains.
A safari is the answer when you need a little soul renewal. Be inspired by Africa’s spectacular scenery, exciting wildlife, rich cultures and exclusive lodging on a life-changing safari, crafted exclusively for you.
See the world while only unpacking once. Sail the seas in complete luxury with our elegant Ocean Voyages and relaxing River Cruises. We will ensure every detail of your trip is seamless and memorable.
Our one-of-a-kind industry relationships across the globe allow us to curate any experience you wish. Contact a Travel Designer to discuss how Tully Luxury Travel can take your dream and turn it into a reality.
Follow Us on Instagram