NAOSHIMA & TESHIMA
Visit two fascinating islands come artist projects, reclaimed by some of the biggest names in Japanese art and architecture.
- Explore the installations and museums of Naoshima and Teshima with a private guide
- Advance plan your itinerary to stay at the Benesse House on Naoshima. Bookings are hard to secure, with the diary opening strictly 180 days in advance of arrival
Traditional streets lined with wooden houses, a thriving Geisha culture, theatres and parklands make this historical city a fascinating window into contemporary Japan.
- Explore the ancient streets of Kyoto before dining at night with your very own Geisha
- Visit the Golden Pavillion Kinkakuji Temple, built in 1397 for Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimutsu
- Take a day trip to the ancient capital of Nara, home to hundreds of freely roaming deer
Ise’s coastal bays, forested parklands and small, traditional towns form a breathtaking reprieve from urban life.
- Spend two nights at the idyllic Amanemu, on the coast of the Ise National Park
- Explore numerous pearl fisheries, and take a sunset cruise along the Ise coastline
- Visit the Ise Jingu shrine, one of the largest and most revered shrines in Japan
In the foothills of Mount Fuji and surrounded by hot-springs, Hakone is the place to rejuvenate at a luxurious Japanese Ryokan.
- Enjoy unparalleled views of Mount Fuji from the longest ropeway in Japan
- Indulge at an exceptional Ryokan, in a room with a private “rotenburo” (outdoor bath)
- Advance book a number of spa treatments and enjoy a private Kaiseki dinner
– The Tully Team