Celebrating Family in Africa
Africa is the perfect stage for an unforgettable family vacation. Disconnect from the digital world, and reconnect as a family. Discover new cultures… Learn about conservation… See wildlife in their natural habitat… And, watch the astonished expressions as your kids or grandkids come face to face with an elephant for the first time – priceless!
Tully Luxury Travel’s Travel Designers are skilled at designing exceptional safaris that immerse your family in the untamed beauty of Africa in a relaxed, safe and enjoyable way. Stay in the best private houses and villas, along with your own private chef, or in family-friendly camp or lodge.
Here are a few of our favorite exclusive use private houses and lodges in Africa that are perfect for single-family and multi-generational family safaris.
- Singita Castleton –situated on a 45,000-acre private reserve in the famed Sabi Sand this exclusive use lodge has been designed to combine the best elements of a private safari lodge with the rustic charms of a country farmhouse. Features include a main house with communal living spaces, a spa treatment room, 6 individual cottages, a vast garden, a swimming pool, a wine cellar, gym, and tennis court.
- Africa House at Royal Malewane – located in the Thornybush Private Game Reserve on the Western Border of The Greater Kruger National Park, this elegant private villa is spacious and elegant with vibrantly eclectic furnishings. The six en-suite air-conditioned bedrooms are furnished with antiques, and Persian rugs, a generous Victorian-style bathtub, walk-in shower, and a private outside shower and deck,
- Tswalu Kalahari – this is South Africa’s largest private game reserve, protecting over 110,000 hectares of spectacular grasslands and mountains in South Africa’s Kalahari Desert. Tarkuni is a private villa on the reserve with 5 luxurious suites, each with a magnificent en-suite bathroom. There is also an outdoor swimming pool with a tranquil poolside deck, outdoor walk-in showers, two lounges with open fireplaces.
Kenya & Tanzania
- Ol Jogi – located high up in the Laikipia Plateau of Kenya, on 58,000 acres of ranchland, with views to Mount Kenya, this exceptional working ranch features 7 grandly furnished cottages, a library, bar and cinema, large swimming pool, tennis court, a water hole, horses, and a hammam. Ol Jogi’s Main House is a treasure trove of fine sculptures, paintings, and beautifully crafted and bespoke furnishings.
- Singita Serengeti House – located on the slopes of Sasakwa Hill in the expansive 350,000 acre Grumeti Reserves of the Serengeti, Tanzania, this exclusive-use retreat accommodates up to eight guests spread between two suites in the main house and two garden suites. The house has a 25-metre infinity swimming pool and a private tennis court.
Contact Tully Luxury Travel today to write a new chapter in your family’s story, a memorable family safari to Africa.
– The Tully Team
Explore our Experiences
We design life-enriching travel experiences to the most unforgettable destinations in the world, providing our clients with exclusive access in a unique and authentic way. Whether you want to cruise the world in splendor, take an unforgettable African safari or create a magnificent travel experience exclusive to you, we have the unsurpassed knowledge, expertise and impeccable service you require.
A private lunch on the Great Wall of China? Golfing on a glacier? A private audience with one of Japan’s last remaining Samurai? We create “WOW” moments and take you beyond anything you’ve ever imagined.
The hiss of steam, the sound of a whistle… rediscover the romance of rail on a glamorous train journey. Whether you travel through Europe, Asia or South America, there is nothing quite like the magic of trains.
A safari is the answer when you need a little soul renewal. Be inspired by Africa’s spectacular scenery, exciting wildlife, rich cultures and exclusive lodging on a life-changing safari, crafted exclusively for you.
See the world while only unpacking once. Sail the seas in complete luxury with our elegant Ocean Voyages and relaxing River Cruises. We will ensure every detail of your trip is seamless and memorable.
Our one-of-a-kind industry relationships across the globe allow us to curate any experience you wish. Contact a Travel Designer to discuss how Tully Luxury Travel can take your dream and turn it into a reality.
Follow Us on Instagram