An Insider’s Look: Cape Town
ITINERARY: 6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS
Your safaris are booked but don’t forget to plan for time in the vibrant city of Cape Town and its surrounding areas. Within 24 hours, you can go from seeing lions to penguins, all in the wild. There is nowhere else in the world you can do this.
- Stay at One & Only Hotel, an urban chic resort which has set new standards for hotels in South Africa. The resort is conveniently situated in the centre of the Victoria & Albert Waterfront and has one of the best Spas in the city. The Vista Bar as the name suggests boasts the most panoramic views of the iconic Table Mountain. The rooms & suites at the hotel are without a doubt the most spacious in the city.
- Around the hotel the famous aquarium and Water Shed Market can be found. The Water Shed is highly recommended as one of the best artisanal markets in the city.
Private Full-Day Peninsula Tour
- Travel through many famous coastal suburbs of the Cape and traverse one of the world’s most spectacular passes – Chapman’s Peak.
- Visit the African penguin colony at Boulders Beach as well as the Cape fur seal colony on Duiker Island (weather dependent) or catch a glimpse of Southern right whales (seasonal) off the Cape’s longest beach.
- Spot wildlife in the Table Mountain National Park, and explore the rocky coastline, the Cape fynbos vegetation and the south-westernmost point of Africa – Cape Point – and its lighthouse.
- Stroll through world-famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens at the foot of Table Mountain.
Private Half-Day City and Table Mountain Tour
- Ride the revolving cable car for bird’s-eye views of Cape Town and Peninsula from the top of the iconic Table Mountain (weather dependent).
- Explore the rich history and culture of Cape Town including Company Gardens, South African Museum, Castle of Good Hope, Grande Parade and the District Six Museum (closed on Sundays).
- Haggle in the colourful and bustling market of Greenmarket Square.
Half-Day Robben Island Tour
- Visit the historic prison of Robben Island, which for some 450 years incarcerated convicts, slaves, exiled Eastern princes, lepers, the insane and political prisoners including Nelson Mandela. Absorb the rich history and culture of the prison, now a World Heritage Site.
Private Full-Day Winelands Tour
- Stay at Delaire Graff about 45 minutes away from Cape Town. Owned by the famous “Graff” Jewelers, Mr. Graff has a love for Africa and this place pairs his two passions together to create a property with beautiful artwork and exceptional surroundings.
- Taste some of South Africa’s finest wines in the beautiful Boland region and lunch at one of the many classic, award-winning restaurants.
- Explore the rich history and culture of towns such as Stellenbosch and gastronomic Franschhoek.
– The Tully Team
Explore our Experiences
We design life-enriching travel experiences to the most unforgettable destinations in the world, providing our clients with exclusive access in a unique and authentic way. Whether you want to cruise the world in splendor, take an unforgettable African safari or create a magnificent travel experience exclusive to you, we have the unsurpassed knowledge, expertise and impeccable service you require.
A private lunch on the Great Wall of China? Golfing on a glacier? A private audience with one of Japan’s last remaining Samurai? We create “WOW” moments and take you beyond anything you’ve ever imagined.
The hiss of steam, the sound of a whistle… rediscover the romance of rail on a glamorous train journey. Whether you travel through Europe, Asia or South America, there is nothing quite like the magic of trains.
A safari is the answer when you need a little soul renewal. Be inspired by Africa’s spectacular scenery, exciting wildlife, rich cultures and exclusive lodging on a life-changing safari, crafted exclusively for you.
See the world while only unpacking once. Sail the seas in complete luxury with our elegant Ocean Voyages and relaxing River Cruises. We will ensure every detail of your trip is seamless and memorable.
Our one-of-a-kind industry relationships across the globe allow us to curate any experience you wish. Contact a Travel Designer to discuss how Tully Luxury Travel can take your dream and turn it into a reality.
Follow Us on Instagram